Building enduring businesses is the cornerstone of the CameronBlue investment approach. Unlike many firms, our team will commit the principal time necessary for shareholders and management to achieve our goals. Our firm plans to continue our historic approach of active post-purchase involvement with acquired companies. The Founder has significant direct experience in business best practices as the Chairman of multiple NASDAQ listed public companies and can deliver these larger company processes successfully to small and growing businesses.
The primary purpose of this hands-on approach is to improve team decision making. We can provide specific expertise in capital allocation, financial reporting, and strategic expansion via internal growth and add-on acquisitions. CameronBlue has the business acumen and experience to improve the long-term earnings trajectory and asset utilization of our businesses. Our areas of focus include:
- Improving budgeting and financial reporting;
- Reviewing and implementing new IT systems;
- Optimizing organization structure and personnel enhancement;
- Aligning management incentives and responsibilities
- Improving strategic planning; and,
- Detailing daily, weekly and monthly operating metrics.
These measures can enhance the short-term business performance and position the company and its shareholders, management team and employees for long-term success.