CameronBlue focuses on businesses with under $100 million in revenues because this market provides the greatest opportunity for growth. We have a passion for taking small businesses to the next level in operating performance and the skill and experience to make this passion a reality.
Our view is that investing in small businesses requires expertise and not just capital. We utilize our experience with larger public companies to provide counsel and assist management in achieving improved financial performance, making strategic acquisitions and delivering excellent returns for shareholders.
CameronBlue knows how to close transactions efficiently and successfully in the small business market. We provide unsurpassed value to owners and intermediaries based on:
- The Founder’s long and successful investment track record in the small business market;
- The Founder’s sophisticated transaction expertise based on 20 years of successful merger and acquisition experience;
- The strategic and experienced guidance provided by CameronBlue and our strategic advisors;
- The capable oversight and business best practices provided by our professionals based on significant Chairman experiences; and
- A team-building approach designed to mentor management, improve operating performance and build enduring businesses.
CameronBlue will provide the necessary stewardship to assist owners and managers in achieving their long-term goals for the company and its employees.