The founder of CameronBlue, Mr. Goettman, has more than ten years of private equity experience and has directly led, managed and strategically guided leveraged investments representing approximately $300 million of equity capital and $900 million in total investment value. Within the small business market, Mr. Goettman has realized a 3.5x return on over $100 million invested. In addition, Mr. Goettman has extensive merger and acquisition and public equity market experience with over 40 completed transactions representing $6 billion in deal value.
Mr. Goettman’s background includes the following experiences:
- Thayer Capital Partners, a private equity firm with $1.4 billion under management based in Washington, DC
- Managing Partner
- Directly sourced, closed and managed over 10 transactions involving $300 million of sponsor equity investment and greater than $900 million in transaction value
- Chairman of 3 NASDAQ listed companies, TTM Technologies (TTMI), EFTC Corporation (EFTC) and Suntron Corporation (SUNN)
- Chairman of the Board of 7 private company investments
- Purchased majority control of multiple family owned businesses (5)
- Small cap investment record includes 9 transactions between $25 and $125 million in transaction value:
- 6 realized transactions with over $100 million invested and $350 million returned (3.5x)
- Sophisticated transaction experience with Morgan Stanley, Wasserstein Perella and Robertson Stephens
- 40 completed M&A and equity underwriting transactions with a total enterprise value of greater than $6 billion.
- Stanford Graduate School of Business, MBA, 1988.
- Duke University, 1982. BS in Computer Science and Honors in Economics. Magna cum laude
- Other Interests
- Coaching youth sports and administering all select basketball teams for pre- high school players in McLean, VA
- Keeping up with wife of 18 years and 3 active children.