CameronBlue has a great deal of experience with family-controlled businesses and has developed and maintained many long-term relationships. Owner-managers have found that CameronBlue was an excellent steward of their business and the right choice of a long-term partner.
Owner-managers may have many alternatives when they look to find a partner or sell their business outright. CameronBlue recognizes that a fair price is required to receive consideration as a long-term partner. At the same time, owner-managers who wish to continue driving the growth of their business may have many intangible elements to evaluate before entering a long-term partnership.
As a future partner, CameronBlue is confident that we have demonstrated the ability to:
- Grow your business, improve the financial results, assist critical decision-making and partner with management to the operating performance to the next level;
- Provide the business contacts, industry expertise and functional experience to grow your business successfully;
- Determine goals with management as we build a successful and enduring business for shareholders, managers and employees.
- Collaborate effectively with management and employees with the same commitment to excellence and a relationship-based style of doing business to make an excellent long-term partner.
- Earn the trust of the company by emphasizing character and remaining true to our values;
- Treat employees fairly and with the sense of respect for having delivered the business to its current level of success; and,
- Guide your business and assist the decision-making necessary for the long-term success of shareholders, managers and employees.